Monday, October 6, 2014

General Conference!

Dear Mommy,
This week has been so great. Before I tell you about conference, here is a list of things I did this week:

1. I survived my first transfer in Argentina!
2. I learned to do the bridge with face cards
3. I drank caffeine for the first time in my whole life...it was coca cola. It was super gross.
4. This woman randomly came up to us and told us her whole life story about how her husband died and how she loves her family and then she just walked away. We were so confused. So..we literally stalked her for about 8 blocks to see where she lived until she walked across the street and out of our zone...so then we had to stop.
5. We made a Christmas tree out of a chain that has the number of days until Christmas (80 days, by the way)! We are very excited about Christmas.
6. I watched General Conference! I watched two sessions in Spanish and two in English. I hope that I understood the Spanish talks and that they talked about what I actually heard. ;)

Now, about conference. I don't have a lot of time to write, but my favorite talk was Richard G. Scott. I loved the list he gave! Pray, read the scriptures, have Family Night, and go to the temple!! I love the temple and I miss it so much! Make sure you go to the temple all the time. If we do these things, we will qualify for blessings and personal revelation and peace in our lives. I am very grateful for all the talks and the opportunity to learn and grow. It was a great week! All our investigators are progressing really well. We found two new families and we have citas with them this week. We have lots of people now and things are really picking up! I hope that you all had a great week!

Love,
Hermana Wood :)

No comments:

Post a Comment