Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Crazy Stuff

Wow, so much has changed this week. We had lots of changes. We were waiting for our leaders to call us all week, and they finally did. My companion is going to be a sister training leader and I am going to train!!!!!! I am super excited to receive a new hermana and help her become the person that Heavenly Father wants her to be. Her name is Hermana Cruz, a latina. That is all I know about her. I will meet her tomorrow. :) Wish me luck!

Since my companion left and I will find my companion tomorrow, I am with a different Hermana Cruz and Hermana Zepeda. I am in a trio for 2 days. It is really fun to teach as three and have the spirit just a little bit stronger every time. They received a message this morning that they both have to pack their bags because they are both being transferred to an area in Pergamino tomorrow morning. So after this, we are going to the house and we are going to pack everything that they have up and they are gone tomorrow. There are so many changes in the mission and we never know what will happen. But I know that this is church is directed by revelation and everything happens for a reason.

My scripture from last week I learned so much. I really was able to get to know my Heavenly Father more through His fruits. His greatest fruits are agency, His son, Jesus Christ, and our church. He loves us so much and He has given us everything we need in order to become as He is, a God, one day. He is the best. :)

My new scripture is in Matthew 16:24-25. It is amazing that that's what I feel like I am doing in my mission. He will help me every step of the way. I love my mission and everything that I am doing and learning! Thank you for all your love and prayers!! Have an amazing week!

We taught the primary this week and gave everyone name tags. So cute!
We took this picture this morning. They are the best!

Love,
Hermana Wood :)

No comments:

Post a Comment