Monday, May 11, 2015

What a week!

First off, skype with my family was so great yesterday! I love them all so much and I was so grateful for the opportunity to talk with them! Granted it was a little choppy because I am in Argentina, but I still loved it. And Happy Mother's Day to the best mom in the world! :)

We have had some amazing experiences this week. Granted, we couldn't leave very much because my knee has been hurting me, but when we could leave, Heavenly Father put the prepared people in our path so that we could find them.

The first people is a couple named Carmelo and Susana. They are a young couple, they aren't married, and they have 2 kids and one on the way. We were planning this week as to what we would teach them and we decided we were going to give them a baptismal date for 13 of June. We had a lot of faith because usually to have a date to get married it takes a long time and Carmelo and Susana hadn't made the decision to get married either. So we put June 13th with faith that they would be able to be baptized on that day. We went to their house the next day and Susana told us she had some big news. They decided they wanted to get married, so they went and picked a date to get married..........June 12th!!! They said they could pick June 12th or they had to wait until next year for a date to get married. WOW!!! We were so excited! We didn't have words. We are going to have another wedding!!! yes!! I am super excited to help plan again and to help them get married and get baptized. They also came to church yesterday. Yes! They are so preprared. I love it. :)

That is the biggest story for this week. We are going to keep finding more people and I know that we are going to have a lot of success here. I love this gospel and I love being a missionary!

Love,
Hermana Wood :)

No comments:

Post a Comment