Monday, September 28, 2015

Blessings!

My stuffed animals kicked me out of my bed. ;)
My hair.

We had a super great week! We are learning a lot together and we are working well together. I am grateful for my companion because she is helping me become better. :)

We had lots of experiences to teach this week when we weren't expecting to. We were looking for a less active and we taught him and his friend. We ate lunch with a member and their friend was there too. We are also talking to lots of people in the street. It takes a lot of courage to stop someone in the street in a big city because everyone has lots of things to do, but I know that there are people here ready to listen...they just don't know it because they are super busy and really focused. ;)

We do have a less active family that is progressing really well! We found them last week. It is the Llancafil family. (You pronounce that Shankafill in Argentina.) They are a young couple and they have a 2 year old daughter. We taught them the importance of family prayer..and they started praying as a family. :) We invited them to church and Yesica, the wife, came to church! Now we just need to get Esteban to church. But they are great. Their testimonies are really strong, they just need the push to keep enduring to the end. :)

I loved the women's conference this week! I learned a lot about my self-worth as a daughter of a king. We are here to prepare to become Gods. One day, we will be in the position Heavenly Father is in. I know that the trials we face are difficult, but it is the only way to learn and become like Him. Like they said in the conference, "I repent every single day" and in the end, I will say, "Is that all I had to do?" Heavenly Father loves us so much.

This is also something I learned. I am a missionary. I am a representative of Jesus Christ. I am on His side. We chose in the pre-mortal world to fight with him to help save our brothers and sisters. It is our responsibilty to share the gospel with others who don't know that Jesus Christ died for them and that there is life after death. All we need to do is open our mouths and share our testimonies. I love you all!

Love,
Hermana Wood :)

No comments:

Post a Comment