Tuesday, November 17, 2015

I am so tired

Zone Conference
Yesterday, I turned 16 months! And since I turn months on the 16th, it was my golden birthday month. My companion made this adorable pop-up book for me. I love it!!!

Oh my goodness, what an amazing week we have had. I am so tired, but I am so happy. I'll tell you about the highlights of the week. We had interview with Presidente Zanni this week. He helped us all feel the desire to baptize more in our mission and have more baptism this year than the year before. He is really changing our mission and I am grateful the time I have had to get to know him and feel the spirit work through him. I know that he is called of God to help us. Our mission is a little hard, but I know that this is God's work and He will work the miracles He needs. I am happy to be a part of it!

We had an amazing family night this week the whole ward! Lots of people came that we invited. Melisa and Guillermo came with their son, Francisco! They are doing amazing! They loved the activity and met lots of the members. The members received them really well, so we are grateful for that. After the family night, everyone set up chairs to watch the soccer game of Argentina vs. Brazil. So funny, I love Argentina. On Sunday, we found two women that are so amazing! They are Carina and Gabi. We found Carina the other day contacting and she invited us to come and talk to her on Sunday. When we got there, she said she invited her sister-in-law, Gabi, to listen as well. They have both had really hard lives, but they both believe in God so much and have hope that everything will be better. I loved to see the light in their eyes when we said that the same church that Jesus Christ established is here on the earth today. That there are prophets and priesthood and miracles and that they can be baptized by someone who holds the power of God. They both accepted to be baptized and we are so excited to work with them. I know that God put them in our path and we can help them make these changes in their lives.

And yesterday, we had a SUPER special p-day! Our zone went to the mission home and we played games all day. We played vollyball, basketball, lightning, 4 square, soccer, tug-of-war, egg toss, relay races, double dutch, and so much more. It was so fun. I am so tired. We also watched Meet the Mormons. It was such a fun day! I am glad we could take part!

I hope you have a great week!

Love,
Hermana Wood :)

No comments:

Post a Comment