Monday, December 21, 2015

Happy Christmas!

We had a fantastic week! We were able to have lots of lessons this week and the ward is continually progressing and working more and more to help the less actives and investigators feel welcome and bring more people to Jesus. It is always great to see the fruits of the labor!

We had a great family night with Melisa and Guillermo because another family invited them to do it with them! We talked about goals and how it is important to prepare for the future and if we put God first, He will always help us. Then during the week we had another lesson with them and we taught the plan of salvation. It's like their world made sense now. They loved what they learned and they both accepted to be baptized!!!! How amazing, right?? I love them and I am grateful to be here teaching them!

We are finding new people and families to teach, but I feel really good about the work we have done here. I know that the future missionaries, ward members, and investigators will be grateful.

We are going to have a pretty crazy week this week! We have lots of activities, tramites, and Christmas to do! I can't wait to see all of you! I would like to end with a couple scriptures.

"Wherefore, I conclude this record, declaring that I have written according to the best of my knowledge, by saying that the time passed away with us, and also our lives passed away like as it were unto us a dream..." (Jacob 7:26)

"I had many things to write, but I will not with ink and pen write unto thee: "But I trust I shall shortly see thee, and we shall speak face to face. Peace be unto thee..." (3 John 1:13-14)

"And now I bid unto all, farewell..." (Moroni 10:34)

Love,
Hermana Wood :)

Once again from my companion. :)

The Christmas tree we are going to give to a family tonight, inspired by the Christmas tree my mom gave to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment