Tuesday, December 1, 2015

HERE WE GO!

Me and Hermana Olga
The view from the roof our our house.
In the terminal for transfers and I was with almost ALL my companions! I love all these girls!
My companion is too creative. She made me this cute box. :)

My companion, Hermana Ribeiro, made my last planner for me. She put this scripture on the back: "Wherefore, let us go to and labor with our might this last time, for behold the end draweth nigh, and this is for the last time that I shall prune my vineyard."

I can't believe that I am officially starting my last transfer. I am going to stay here in Echesortu with my companion, Hermana Cruz. I am so excited to work this last part of my mission. I feel prepared and ready to do exactly what my Heavenly Father wants me to do.

I don't know if any of you have realized, but this area is very different from my other areas. We are working so hard, and we are seeing miracles, but it difficult. This transfer we are going to focus all of our efforts in helping the ward here progress and work with us. Because us working here alone really isn't going to help much and it is very slow. But we know that working with the bishop and the members is the way to help this area progress. We have a bigger vision for those in the future that are going to come, and we know we need to help the ward now so that it is prepared in the future. I know that if we can work with them, the Lord will bless us in the way He needs to. I am just learning to work and work and put it all in the hands of the Lord.

Melisa and Guillermo are having family problems. Melisa has a son names Francisco, and he is three years old. He has another dad that isn't Guillermo and every weekend Francisco goes with his dad. This last weekend, the dad didn't bring Franciscio home and they still don't know where he is. They are working the police and trying to find out what happened. They are very stressed out and we are praying super hard for them. If you could pray for them, we would grately appreciate it.

We were able to visit Carina this week. I love the desire she has to learn. We were able to go with a member and she felt really good. It is hard because she lives really far from the capilla and she doesn't have a way to get there...so we are going to ask some members if they can pick her up to go. But she is really great. :)

We also have a menos activo family that is coming to church! The Family Fuentes! They are finally coming to church and we are super happy for them! I loved ponderizing my scripture this last week. I learned so much about the atonement of Jesus Christ and His love for us. He wants us to repent because He doesn't want us to suffer in the way He had to. He is the perfect example of love and patience and I know that He will always be there to love and lift us up.

Right now I am with Hermana Cerna! She is staying with us for 2 days because she is going to start training as well. She is super great and I love her! Haha, I am with both the hermanas that I trained. ;)

I hope you all have an amazing week! I love you all!

Love,
Hermana Wood :)

No comments:

Post a Comment